Friday, March 6, 2009

Me, a Model?


__________________________________________________
This is me in the blog.
Wow, i never thought that i would be a Model in Stardoll.
Yesterday, i became a Model in the club VersceModel, people voted for me, and i didn't force them or ask them to vote for me.
I'm so happy that i won, first, it's because i didn't ask people to vote for me, they voted for me them selves, second, i never won in any thing, but in Stardoll of coarse, i just won once in a contest of the best advisor, and this is the second time i win.
VersceModel is a really amazing club, you should consider joining it.
If you want to go to the blog just click on the picture or i'll just write the link here:
Oh, and BTW, in the first picture is me waring an outfit inspired by BCBGMAXAZRIA.
The pieces are not inspired, but the look it self is inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment